As the weather is warming up it is time to think about BBQs once again. Here is a great recipe which never fails to be a winner with family and friends alike.
¼ cup cider vinegar
3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
1 lime, juiced
½ lemon, juiced
½ cup brown sugar
1½ teaspoons salt
6 tablespoons olive oil
ground black pepper
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1. In a large, non-reactive container, whisk together ingredients
beginning with cider vinegar through to salt.
2. Then whisk in olive oil and pepper.
3. Place chicken in the mixture.
4. Cover and marinate chicken in the fridge 8 hours or
5. Remove chicken from marinade just before you light the
BBQ to let the it come up a few degrees.
6. Discard marinade.
7. Lightly oil your BBQ grill and cook for about 10 minutes per
8. Serve with salad and fresh bread.