Recipes by Pushpa from the Spice Hut - Turkey & sag masala (dry dish)
800g turkey cut into small pieces
4 cups of chopped spinach
2 cups yoghurt, well beaten
8-10 tbsp oil
2 large tomatoes, pur?ed
2 tspn salt
2 tspn garam masala
2 large onions, finely chopped
3-4 fresh green chillies, finely chopped
2 tspn ginger paste
2 tspn garlic paste
1. Blend together onions and green chillies.
2. Heat the oil, add onion paste, garlic and ginger paste and fry until golden brown.
3. Add pur?ed tomatoes, salt and garam masala. Cook until it has cooked down.
4. Add the turkey pieces and cook in the paste for 5 minutes.
5. Add the spinach and yoghurt and cook covered on low heat, until ready.
6. Transfer to a serving dish with salad.
The Spice Hut Quesada. Tel. 96 673 1063 or visit www.spicehutspain.com.