Tobacco is a killer. People who smoke or use other forms of tobacco are more likely to develop diseases and die earlier than those who do not.
Quitting smoking is one of the most important actions people can take to improve their health. This is true regardless of their age or how long they have been smoking.
• improves health status and enhances quality of life.
• reduces the risk of premature death and can add as much as 10 years to life expectancy.
• reduces the risk for many adverse health effects, including poor reproductive health outcomes, cardiovascular diseases, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and cancer.
• benefits people already diagnosed with coronary heart disease or COPD.
• reduces the financial burden that smoking places on people who smoke, healthcare systems, and society.
While quitting earlier in life yields greater health benefits, quitting smoking is beneficial to health at any age. Even people who have smoked for many years or have smoked heavily will benefit from stopping.
Now available is a new medication to enable you to quit smoking permanently in 25 days. This revolutionary treatment works by relieving the anxiety caused through the quitting process, by gradually reducing nicotine levels, relieving withdrawal symptoms and the dependence upon smoking.
● Clinica Britannia, Ejércitos Españoles 16, 1st Floor, Calpe.
Tel 965 837 553 or 607 255 755 - 24 hours a day - 365 days a year.